Steamed shrimp with bean vermicelli in clay pot
Steamed Shrimp with Bean Vermicelli in Clay Pot
Ingredients (for 2 persons)
Lobo Potted Seafood Spices Paste 1 packet
Bean vermicelli 100 g (3,5 oz)
Lard or bacon 100 g (3,5 oz)
(Or) vegetable oil 3 tablespoons
Prawn 300 g (10,5 oz)
Chopped Chinese celery 2-3 is the result
• Was the prawn thoroughly and remove the shield.
• Cook the beans vermicelli in water until soft. Heel in shorter strings and mixed with other ingredients.
• Slice lard or bacon 10-15 pieces and put them in The pot soil.
Vegetable oil can be used as a substitute for lard.
• Place Chinese celery, vermicelli and shrimp in the pot.
• Connect the lid and place the pan on low heat for 15-20 minutes. Serve warm.
• Not the shrimp too long steaming.
• Se rveer with Thai seafood dip to taste (Optional) to improve.
• In addition to prawns, it may Potted Seafood spices pasta be used with crab, mussels or scallops separately or as a mixture.
• Ceramic and stainless steel pans can be used as an earthen pot is not available.
No specifications found...
No reviews found...